Sunday, November 25, 2007

Guys and their Desperation

Pre Post Script: Desperation is superlative of the word desperate[:P]

Motivation for this post:
I saw a post by mercurialmind titled "What not to do when you are desperate about having a girl friend !!!!!!!!!!!!!!". A perfect post which reminded me of my close friend "V" from school and his toota poota love stories(or desperate encounters rather).....which range from school to college to work place to trains and movie halls!

http://mercurial-mind.blogspot.com
/2007/11/what-not-to-do-when-you-are-desperate.html

Warning:
Content of this post may be manipulated and exaggerated to create curiosity and add masala to the post....how ever the story is a real one.....

"The Insane Encounters and Dirty Desperations"

My friend "V" suffers from inferiority complex that girls can never find him great!...Dunno exactly from which age it started.....

However time mite not permit to elaborate all his encounters but I shall put forth one of his most recent ones....

Train from Pune to Hyderabad:
"V" is all set to reach his home town n is desperately looking at the reservation chart to see if there is a girl on any berth near by..... Luck favors him most of the time but destiny ruins it for him[:D]

He sat down and a little while later, there was indeed a girl in front of his berth....excited....energized and optimistic my friend became....everybody around in the compartment were discussing some "current affairs" and my great friend also joins in a while.... the girl is seen handling all the men and their flirting very well and "V" is impressed with her....waaah kya reason hai[:P]....

Now....everybody else is asleep and this idiot puts all the effort to get the top berth to be adjacent to her berth!....everybody is asleep is what he thot so...the girl started taking...what do u do and where do stay n other very imp questions[;)].... No its not "are u on orkut" "give me ur mail id"..... The girl(oh yes the girl it is) asked him for his mobile number....c'mon all u guys reading this post....the first things u shall say is....c'mon he is bluffing or ur lying.....don't be jealous.... be calm n accept reality[:P].....Numbers exchanged and talks continued...for something abt 5 hours.....

My friend "V" is here to prep for CAT for the last two weeks since he is unable to get the flow n concentration in pune.....so he is all worried(or rather cursing his luck) that this girl happened at the wrong moment.... she called n he spoke for an hour or so....she met him and they planned movie....it flopped since her close friend got stuck with some problem n she had to leave....yes, they met again n again....nothing much happened.... After few days "V" stopped taking her calls....cut her calls or phone on silent....and final stage 'switched off' too!!....."she is a psycho" "she expects me to talk for hours like I have no other work" "She is mad woman n expects me to meet her everyday!"

One fine day,then went to some unusual place to eat and "V" hated her attitude and her extra flirting(as he calls it).... but she was good company for she blabbered for hours together....neither of them said anything...CAT was coming closer...just a week left and "V" completely avoided her calls talks and everything to concentrate on his exam better....one things that "V" could not digest is the fact that the girl did not know what CAT and IIMs are!!.....Exam went fine and girl went out of his mind.... IIM cut offs cleared and girl completely cut out from his life!!....

Now now, how many of you thought this is a very unfair story or sad ending.... I assure you that this friend of mine is desperate about girls beyond bounds and it just not possible that he let goes any girl that comes his way....he terms his poor handling to being a looser and not able to make most out of his luck....

Well I beg to differ toh...Having know him for years and still not able to comprehend him completely....he is anything but looser and lucky[;D]....For him, a girl who he can easily get to is a strict no-no....he always let go girls who easily gave in for him!!.... He tries hard to get to know all the beautiful pune girls and even gets close to most of them...but never moves an inch beyond that despoism(another synonym for strong desperateness)..... Something is terribly right about him sometimes for he lets go all of them without second thoughts!....

Point is most of the guys(most of them I tell you)(Most of them here implies most of the men I know of and not generalized stmnt[;)])........ get desperate and even try hard to get closer at diff levels with girls.....from common frend to frend to close frend to best frend to bf to husband.....but their ego rules..... their principles matter....they have some ethics and morals at some level of their despoism....and that drive sense into them at some point when they are not blind anymore!!

I will edit this post once again....some urgent work...posting it for basic comments n reviews!!....

7 comments:

SV said...

madame, I am a friend of the mercurial-mind and well, I am not defending him or supporting you....

Do u imply women don't have egos? This is a big world madame, there are all kinds and all types....gotta go, will further my comment....

SV said...

Point is most of the guys(most of them I tell you)(Most of them here implies most of the men I know of and not generalized stmnt[;)])........ get desperate and even try hard to get closer at diff levels with girls.....from common frend to frend to close frend to best frend to bf to husband.....but their ego rules..... their principles matter....they have some ethics and morals at some level of their despoism....and that drive sense into them at some point when they are not blind anymore!!...

That sounds generalized to me!

Sahithi Paleti said...

@ The King
The post is about Men and their attempts and I am not focusing on women in this post!!... I never implied anything thru my post....

The line "Most of them here implies most of the men I know of and not generalized stmnt[;)]" has been included to detach any generalized sense that it conveys!!...If it still sounds so for ya.....let it be[:)]...

@Pavan The Goda
U were ryt dude....guys take it up as generalized stmnt.... including spl stmnt didn't make things any clear ya!!

SV said...

well, I said sounds generalized. I ask you to know the difference....

Srinivas Tennety said...

@sahiti "I assure you that this friend of mine is desperate about girls beyond bounds and it just not possible that he let goes any girl that comes his way". what does he do?

I am just curious :)

Sahithi Paleti said...

@ Mercurial Mind
I need permission to post his blog link over here.... I am not here to elucidate things....

Srinivas Tennety said...

mail me @ mercurial.mind@yahoo.com

I am waiting :)