Thursday, December 30, 2010

A New Decade....Has Come!!

Well, it just feels like yesterday when I got my 10th results and jumped with joy....n today when I look back, it has been a decade since that happened and this wonderful decade is coming to end!....

Every new year is special for sure....stepping into a whole new future and remembering the eventful past(not everyon'e past is eventful, but mine definitely was :D)....

I have seen so much in the past decade....Studied too much(finished plus two, engg, mba...all in this decade)....Worked a little(18 months, if i include my internships in engg and mba)....Got MARRIED(Yeah! its a big thing for me).....

Have visited so many places and gone on so many trips....each place teaching me something new about itself and helping me discover something new about myself :D

The past decade has been the most evetful decade for me....Fully conscious activities and events happened during this time....and I dont regret a single thing that has happened in my life, in the past decade....toh I regret watching some very horrible movies during this decade(psssst, wont mention them now...wud leave horror memories if i start recollecting now)....

More to come as I collect my thoughts :)

No comments: